Monday, October 8, 2007

19 things nobody wants to know

Recently came across a phenomenon called "Tagging", thanks to Umang for tagging and explaining it too *grins*. You are supposed to answer a few questions in a honest way which reminded me of "Truth n Dare" days of college.
So, here it goes...

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it
I've got loads of them but my favorite one is one just above my upper lip, makes me "The Scarface" :D

It was my birthday and I was going to a temple on a rickshaw when I met with an accident and got this one as my birthday gift (Another reason for making it to favorites list) with few others.

2.What does your phone look like?

I've got a couple of them,a 6630 and a 6585, both by Nokia and both of them look like normal mobiles with a screen and a keypad. But it will change soon with an iphone (Merits of being single and earning ;-)), any operator listening, I am willing to buy one ??

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A pale yellow paint with a few cobwebs, spiders and lizards thrown here and there. Who knows someday I'll wake up a spiderman.


4. What is your current desktop picture?




Requires any description ??

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

I won't mind attending one but I am not interested, thank you, hehe, kidding. On a serious note, everyone has right to select his/her partner.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Money, loads of it. I want to buy my parents and myself, lots of stuff. So, the more, the better.

7. What time were you born?
Frankly speaking, I don't remember the time but it was Sunday for sure which explains my laziness *yawns*
8. Are your parents still together?
Yes.

9. Last person who made you cry?
No one. I don't cry :

10. What is your favourite perfume/cologne ?
Ulric De Varens

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Brunette but that's not a preference at all. It doesn't matter what colour it is as long as it suits you.

12. What are you listening to?
Bumping my music-Ray Cash

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Nope, not any more. There were times when this was true but I was 6-7 years old then.

14. Do you like pain killers?
No, I hate medicine and avoid them to the extent possible.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I shouldn't be mentioning this over here but the honest answer to that question is yes.

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Darn, I wish this question was asked a couple of mins back and I could have thought of numerous things. But thinking of eating something, just after having a heavy lunch is a bit difficult.Hmmm, one large icecream scoop please, slurrppp.

17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
Me myself, I can act very stupid sometimes.

18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
A friend who called to discuss a comment to an essay ;-)

19. Is someone in love with you?
I loved Umang's answer to this and same applies to me too. So, keeping the spirit of a true modern Indian alive, I'll copy that "no one I am aware of is in love with me..though loads of people I know love me..and they are the ones who matter the world to me :)"

Phew, that made me think. My brain needs some rest now. So, adios amigos.

Oh yes, almost forgot, Tag Time.. Crazy Crazy and Deedee

21 comments:

umangexuberance said...

COPY TOM CAT..!!! :| :| :|

apart from that an interesting post:)
and the desktop wallpaper was the best hehe
don't you feel like drinking all of that everytime you look at your screen ;) :P :D
by the way you might also wake up as lizardoman one day if u don't drive them away :D

and as far as spiders are concerned i have had some pretty bad experiences with their bites :|

and yes for being your tag-guru *grins*, can i have a bite of that ice-cream too pleeeeease :D

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

True Blue Indian is more appropriate :D
I love this wallpaper, its very colorful but I don't drink so no temptations whatsoever. And yeah, I thought of lizardman too but somehow the idea wasn't that appealing so I thought I'll stick to Spidey only.
And only one bite ? That's a bargain for all the gyaan :P

umangexuberance said...

lolzzz..well you can get me one complete Hot Cocolate Fudge in return for all that Gyan, i won't mind at all :D
uske aage aapki shradha :P :D

P.S. by the way, if you don't find this breach of privacy..may i know your name? :)

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Hot chocolate fudge...deal :D
btw, my name is Neo, hehehe, its Siddharth

umangexuberance said...

goooooooood i love chocolate fudge :D
sidharth..good good :D

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

You got the spelling wrong, its SiDDharth :P

Reeta Skeeter said...

LOL nice chat you two :P
Okay on a serious note, I would call that (the post) a tag well-honoured. Happy Blogging!

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Ms. Skeeter- Aapki hi kami thi,want Ice-cream ? hehe.
On a serious note from my side, thank you :)

umangexuberance said...

uhoh!!
sowwy i am real bad with spellings :sigh:

@reeta
thnku..its fun and i get an HCF to boot :P :D

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

No problem :P

Reeta Skeeter said...

@gonecase: Haan dekha main bhi aa gayi...Yes a Gelato would do wonders to my sore throat... blackforest one :P
@umang: haan enjoy :P

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Reeta-Gelato,blackforest...done but the foodie should guide us with all her experience of venues :P

P said...

It might sound cliche' if I say the same thing,however,here you go'Nice page' :) and a wonderful read!

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Thanks :) Keep visiting

crasiezt said...

Am glad I made you smile, just like your responses made me smile too:-)

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

That's quite a decent but very late comment to begin with :P
Good to know that these responses are of some worth. Keep smiling :)
P.S.-Har time nahi, log kahenge pagal hai, aise hi baithe baithe hasti rehti hai, hehehe

crasiezt said...

Kehna ka kya hai..main toh hoon hi pagal:-)

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

My seal of approval nanu ji:D

crasiezt said...

Accepted gracefully..Oops I slipped!!Maaaan grace and me can never walk together..Clumsy me:-(

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

No, wrong word, clumsy isn't appropriate butterfingers :D

crasiezt said...

*stony silence