Sunday, February 18, 2007

Worthy of Hell

Guess who's back
Back again

Shady's back !!!
Oops,I think I just made a copyright violation....By the way,Shady is GOD, this guy rocks but this blog is not about him, this is my place so better leave him out of this place and do what I do.

So, its not shady who is back here, it is me.....


This thing involves a bit of questioning that evolves in my mind. God ! I miss my mind :-(

I guess there ia a plan for all of us,
who's to plan the plan of the plans.
The poison ivy covering the walls from inside,
who's to decide the last exit.

The sons' of satan are on the prowl,
and I've been fighting the eagles alone,
the body pieces flying apart,
who's to decide I'm dead or alive.

To find the spear of destiny,
I've to die twice,
but who's to decide who is,
even worthy of hell.

Hmmm, rhyming is missing but is that necessary, I don't think so !!!

0 comments: