Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just Gibberish !!!

God !! Last few days have been really busy...have started something but have not been able to complete, lack of time. Yesterday I went to LANDMARK, a book shop and saw a book "I love my job" and I was wondering what kind of idiot person can like his/her job, my job SUCKSSSS ....
Now, again I have to reach office by 8 in the morning,can you believe that ! Getting up this early and going to office, I dunno why my manager is doin these kind of things....
Nevermind, have to go, Paapi pet ka sawaal hai (now if you don't understand Hindi, which happens to be my mothertongue, that line meant, have to do to earn my bread)....
And yeah !! A few people said that I should post something romantic over here so Guys ! I am working on it and will definately post something over here soon, till then Tally hoOOOOO (Got to wake up early)

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

gonecase if you think your job sucks, wait till you've filled out my shoes for a few days. i bum around work- utterly utterly jobless- from 12 pm till 12 am EVERY SINGLE DAY! weekends included. why?? i dunno. guess my boss and yours are twins separated at birth or something. they've blocked orkut,youtube and facebook.. the minute they get to blogger I'M OUTTA HERE! :) so yu see, you have company.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Darn ! No orkut, facebook, youtube !! I am lucky, nothing is blocked here, its just that we are so loaded with work that we don't get time to do anything else :|
Company is always welcome :)