Tuesday, February 13, 2007

RED RAIN !!



Here I go again, god help me and all the readers , AMEN !!!


Darkness all around,
no sight no sound !
A blanket of mist,
from the nature's list !!

Lichens crawling up the trees !
Sucking up their sap for free !!
Slime slinging off the walls !
That's where slithering creatures,
Begin to crawl !!

Steam gushing out from land !
It smells distinct,
a burning human hand !!

I slipped onto something,
but avoided the clash !
You need to be careful,
in the puddle of flesh !!

Its all wet, wet in red !
'Cuz the rain is dripping,
and its raining DEAD !!

5 comments:

Gypsy said...

may i ask why most of your poems are so sad? your prose has an entirely different style. what do you have inside you taht only rhyme can tap into?

Gypsy said...

oye! that last line rhymes!! lol!!

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

I don't have a specific reason, its just that the sadness always fascinates me as a subject to write. Else I'm a very happy kind of a guy :D
And lol for your rhyme, I never doubted your talent :P

Gypsy said...

i mean, seriously! no offense, but its like there so much darkness in your poems... in complete contrast with your prose. always fascinating. think you could come up with another short story? :) wish i could write like that.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Fickleness of my mind maybe, Gonecase I am :P
Will try to write some more, have been very busy lately. And you write amazingly well, why would you wish to write some crap like me !!