A knight strolls out
on the withered night
beaming his armour
to wage a fight
The night is young
and breeze is dark
but nothing in world
can snuff the spark
that burns inside
to wage a fight
against the evil
face to face
to make the world
a better place
Some shadows move
across the town
The horse is whipped
to follow around
An empty stretch
beyond the street
Its time for them
to feel the heat
They corner him
exchange of words
We have a gun
now part with sword
Remove the armour
the mask from the head
Now go to your home
and sleep in your bed
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
With that hurt, that pain
you left me insane
love no longer matters
when you left unsaid
Gloomy are the days
lonely are the nights
world no longer matters
when you left unsaid
You left me to die
and I pine for you
matter no longer matters
when you left unsaid
2. For every action, there is a painful loss of energy.
3. Energy and mass can't be destroyed but can be wasted.
4. Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation.
5. Any body in motion will tend to remain in motion until solid matter intervenes suddenly.
6. All principles of gravity are negated by fear.
7. As speed increases, objects can be in several places at once.
8. For every vengeance there is an equal and opposite revengeance.
Friday, October 19, 2007
For those who are unaware of this name, it’s a band which has infused elements of Pop, Rock, House and Electronic to usher hip hop into a new era and take it to the wider masses. The band consists of Will-i-am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie and has already won 3 Grammies in 4 years of their existence as a professional venture.
The gates are thrown open at 6:30 pm, a good one hour late from the destined time and people start pouring in from all directions. The stage is set and the crowd is getting eager to get face to face with something they have been watching and following on television for this long. The author finds himself a location merely 5-6 feet away from the stage, thanks to his early bird antics. One hour more and the crowd is already on its toes, shouting, a bit of cursing and the stage suddenly shimmers under the blemishes of white light. The deep tone of bass boomed marked the arrival of BEP.
It all started with Hey Mama and moved on to Don't phunk with my heart, My Humps, Pump it, Don't lie and the very melodious Where is the love interlaced with the solo performances by Will-i-am (I got it from my mama, sizzling track and snuggest of random rap) and Fergie (London Bridge, Fergilicious and the very famous Big girls don't cry). Apl.de.ap went back to his Philippine roots with Bebot which was duly appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed by the crowd. Taboo and Apl.de.ap displayed their bboying prowess and revved up the tempo.
A brief stint by rain couldn't act as spoilsport as the ticket amount was too much to be wasted because of a drizzle, kidding. The deadly combination of great music, electrifying lighting and a hot-bod Fergie was enough to keep the crowd hold to their ground. One last announcement, BEP will continue to make music and produce albums irrespective of the solo careers of the band members.
Sneak peak time, courtesy advancements in technology of mobile phones:
The party continued till the wee hours but the meaning of wee hours is a bit different in Bangalore.
Monday, October 15, 2007
1. Thou shall add "aa" after every word
eg. movieaa, waita
2. Thou shall make extensive use of "like anything"
eg. They'll drive like anything
3. Thou shall not discriminate between "t" and "th"
4. Thou shall use "come back again" instead of "repeat"
eg. Please come back again
5. Thou shall repeat words at your will
eg. what what what, yup yup yup
6. Thou shall acknowledge everything with "that's what"
eg. A: That place is not a good place to go
B: Yeah, that's what.
7. Thou shall end up every sentence with a da,pa,ma
eg. wussup da !
8. Thou shall use "ya" as if its a part of the word "what"
eg. what ya, what's happening ?
9. Thou shall use "na, no" profoundly
eg. I told you no, you love me no.
10.Thou shall consider all other languages inferior to yours
No comments, no examples.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Solitude has been my companion
Today I am afraid of being alone
I've been living this twisted life
Today I am afraid of being torn
Hurt was the way of living
Today I am afraid of this pain
I've been fighting this insanity
Today I am afraid of being sane
Monday, October 8, 2007
So, here it goes...
1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it
I've got loads of them but my favorite one is one just above my upper lip, makes me "The Scarface" :D
It was my birthday and I was going to a temple on a rickshaw when I met with an accident and got this one as my birthday gift (Another reason for making it to favorites list) with few others.
I've got a couple of them,a 6630 and a 6585, both by Nokia and both of them look like normal mobiles with a screen and a keypad. But it will change soon with an iphone (Merits of being single and earning ;-)), any operator listening, I am willing to buy one ??
3.What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A pale yellow paint with a few cobwebs, spiders and lizards thrown here and there. Who knows someday I'll wake up a spiderman.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Requires any description ??
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Money, loads of it. I want to buy my parents and myself, lots of stuff. So, the more, the better.
7. What time were you born?
9. Last person who made you cry?
No one. I don't cry :
10. What is your favourite perfume/cologne ?
Ulric De Varens
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
12. What are you listening to?
Bumping my music-Ray Cash
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Nope, not any more. There were times when this was true but I was 6-7 years old then.
14. Do you like pain killers?
No, I hate medicine and avoid them to the extent possible.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I shouldn't be mentioning this over here but the honest answer to that question is yes.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
Me myself, I can act very stupid sometimes.
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
A friend who called to discuss a comment to an essay ;-)
19. Is someone in love with you?
Phew, that made me think. My brain needs some rest now. So, adios amigos.
Oh yes, almost forgot, Tag Time.. Crazy Crazy and Deedee
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
But till then, let the good times roll...